Dearest Laura, you are such a bright little person, in these new and exciting years of expansion, I wish that you to be surrounded with love and that the voice of your heart always be loud and clear. Follow that voice, and enjoy every moment!
I love you sooo much. No matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby! Have an awesome year!!!!! Love MOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Happy Birth-Day Laura, celebrate this special day with love and joy and many hopes and dreams for the futur.
ReplyDeleteWe love you lots!
Cathy,Armand
Dearest Laura, you are such a bright little person, in these new and exciting years of expansion, I wish that you to be surrounded with love and that the voice of your heart always be loud and clear. Follow that voice, and enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
xxnad*ne
ILY! HAPPY BIRTH DAY
ReplyDelete-EMMA! <3
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love you sooo much. No matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby! Have an awesome year!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove MOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX